Saturday, December 10, 2011

Carol Performance Report evening 12.10

The Georgetown Palace Theatre

Performance Report for

A Christmas Carol

Saturday, December 10

Director:  Cliff Butler                        Production Stage Manager: Faith Castaneda       

Cast called at 6:15p                       Began Act 1: 7:39p                        Intermission: 8:33p          

                                                            Began Act 2: 8:53p                        Ended:  9:29p

Late: Martha Hurley (excused), Abby Spott (excused), Michael Rafferty (excused), Sierra Lovett (excused)

Missing: Brooklyn Britton (excused), Berkeley Britton (excused), Lindsey Jones (excused), Carli Werner (excused), Heather Smutzer (excused)

Didn't sign in:

Didn't sign out:

House Open: 7:05p

House Count: 267

House Manager: Monti MacMillian

Act 1: 54 mins

Intermission: 20 mins

Act 2: 36 mins

 

Orchextra Operator: Steve Williams

 

GREEN PERFORMANCE

 

Show Irregularities:

·        Regina filled in for Heather

·        Jayson filled in for Carli

·        Summer filled in for Lindsey

·        Emma Smutzer was Grace Smythe

 

Summary:

Physical Warmups

Ran Fezziwig

Mic Check

Ran Abundance and Charity

Ran Grace Smythe

Ran show

 

Partial Standing O!! (no balcony)

 

KIT USAGE:

 

Cast:

 

GREAT SHOW!!!

 

Emma – GREAT JOB!! Thank you!

Thanks Summer!

 

I'm going to say this as nicely as I can – I have a degree in theatre and have quite a few large musicals on my resume, most of them with the Palace. This is my show and I get to make the necessary judgment calls when it comes to changes to the show. This includes when I have called the crew and actors, as well as any cast changes that need to occur. I promise that I have things under control but I cannot let things happen that may be unsafe. I will do what is best for the show. If you feel that something needs changing, I am open to discussion, but I make the final call.

 

Brayden – You are not exempt from warm-ups, sir. You've developed a pattern of missing them. Please be there for them tomorrow.

 

Again, when I call warm-ups (and mic check), I don't want to have to do it twice! Please come when called, especially when we have a packed preshow to run things for fill-ins!

 

Please make sure that you are hanging up your costumes appropriately. THEY ARE SHARED and I am tired of getting complaints from BOTH casts about this issue! Please be respectful and courteous of your opposite cast members. I don't want to get another complaint, please. (This is for Kids, Teens and Adults!)

 

 

Crew:

 

Thank you Regina and Jayson!

 

Excellent show today for you guys!! Woot!

 

Accidents/Injuries:

 

Costume:

 

Set:

 

BED – bottom of bed posts need to be looked at. It seems they are losing their strength and are wobbling more than usual.

 

Paint:

 

Props:

 

House/Facility Maintenance:

 

SL and HR work lights are out.

 

Vocal:

Dance :

 

Sound:

 

Fix timing of the red Marley morph.

 

Spare Cable Count –

 

Battery Status –

 

Mic Tape –

 

Lights:

 

Next Performance:

 

Sunday, December 11 // GREEN PERFORMANCE

 

12:45 // Crew Call

1:00 // Cast Call

1:10 // Warmups

Followed directly by Fezziwig and Mic Check

1:30 // House Opens

2:00 // Go for show!!

 

Quotes:

 

"No, he's just naturally creepy." – Ismael

"Peebles uppercut my butt!" – Ismael

 

 

Prepared by: Production Stage Manager; Faith Castaneda



--
Faith Castaneda
Stage Manager
254-413-3007

No comments:

Post a Comment